Many organizations are faced with any number of labor relations problems, including union organizing drives, uncooperative unions, and arbitration and grievance issues. Large companies have labor relations experts on staff to handle employee and labor-relations problems. However, other companies cannot afford full-time experts on staff. Normally, these companies either hire an outside expert or try to go without assistance.
ASE would like to assist your company with its labor-relations issues.
If your firm is concerned with union organizing activity or would like to maintain a positive employer relations climate, our staff of labor relations professionals can assist with:
- Developing your supervisor's industrial relations knowledge and skill.
- Staying on top of employee issues to ensure labor problems are resolved before an organizer can get to work.
- Responding to union organizing campaigns
Firms that are unionized can benefit from the assistance of our experienced labor professionals in any of these areas:
- Handling grievances and arbitration loads on demand
- Administering the labor contract
Our professionals can assist plant management on an ongoing part-time basis, supplementing the existing staff or, during particularly heavy work periods, functioning as an extra pair of eyes, ears and hands. This service is particularly helpful during times of heightened labor relations activity.
Add an experienced labor-relations specialist to your management team by calling ASE.